Terms of Service for concretefirepits.net
Welcome to concretefirepits.net. These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website and services. By accessing or using our website or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our website or services.
- Description of Services
We provide a website where users can browse and purchase concrete fire pits and related products.
- Use of Our Services
You may use our website and services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You may not use our website or services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To engage in any activity that is illegal or unethical.
- To transmit or distribute any viruses, worms, or other harmful software.
- To violate the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights.
- To impersonate another person or entity.
- To harass, intimidate, or threaten any person.
- To collect or store personal information about others without their consent.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our website and services at any time and for any reason, without notice.
- Intellectual Property
Our website and services contain intellectual property owned or licensed by us, including trademarks, logos, and copyrighted content. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on our intellectual property without our express written permission.
- Payment and Shipping
When you purchase a product from us, you agree to pay the purchase price and any applicable taxes and shipping fees. We accept payment by credit card or other payment methods that we may make available from time to time. We will ship your product to the address you provide us.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Our website and services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of our website or services. We do not warrant that our website or services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of our website or services, even if we have been advised.